Find out everything you need to get started by taking the tour. If you still have questions, come back and check out the pinned articles, if you still need help contact us: email@example.com
A good & satisfactory answer is beneficial to anyone who wants to understand the answer to the question. Good answers are helpful to both the question poster of the question and to anyone else who is finding a satisfactory answer to the same question. An answer is helpful when it's clear, trustworthy, and genuinely addresses the question that was asked.
Ask Reader Don't Allow questions like:
1. Insincere / not sincerely responding to the question.
2. Short answers.
3. Unsupported particular opinions and statements that provide a minimal solution.
4. Answers that difficult to read and understand.
5. In violation of Ask Reader policies.
1. Correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar make the content on Ask Reader better and easier to read.
2. Don't forget to include spaces between sentences.
3. It's good if sentences end with one punctuation mark.
4. Include one full space between paragraphs.
5. Use the editor's number and bullet list buttons to create lists.
1. Your profile including profile photo, cover photo, and bio
2. social links
3. Your answers
4. Your questions
7. Contact information
Deletion of your account is not reversible once the process is complete.
If you are certain you wish to delete your account, visit your edit profile page and choose "Delete Account". Once you confirm the deletion of your account, the account will be deactivated immediately and the deletion process will begin.
If you have further questions regarding account deletion please let us know by contacting us via our contact us page.
When you anonymously/privately ask a question or write an answer, your name will not be linked with the piece of content.
If you write personally-identifiable knowledge or in a regular writing manner while anonymous, you should know that others may soon or programmatically be able to figure out your identity.