Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the AskReader is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- The trademarks, logos, and service labels (“labels”) illustrated on the Site are the property of Ask Reader. You are forbidden from using any Labels/trademarks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Ask Reader or such third party which may own the Marks.
- Ask Reader may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Ask Reader and its owner has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked website. The fact that Ask Reader has provided a link to a Site is not an advertisement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation concerning such Site, its owners, or its providers.
- Ask Reader does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, answer, or statement made by its users.
- You are solely responsible for your communications with other users and your use of the Services. (A) post or transmit any derogatory, defamatory, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, abusive or pornographic message, data, image, content or program; (B) post or transmit any message, data, image, content or program that would violate any property rights of others; (C) use the Services to threaten, harass, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others; (D) upload or download files that contain software, marks, logos, data, images, content or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law, unless you own or control the rights to such files or material or have received all necessary consents; (E) upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data.
- Ask Reader’s Exclusive Right to Manage the User Submissions. You acknowledge that any elements and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you post upload, or submit to the website, including but not limited to comments, messages, reviews, text, video, audio, photographs, computer code and applications (each, a “User Submission”) may be edited, removed, deleted, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by AskReader Moderators in its sole discretion and without your approval, and you waive any rights you may have (including any moral rights) in stopping the material from being altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You expressly accept that we may remove, disable or restrict access to or the availability of any User Submissions from the website at any time, for any reason, or no reason at all. Askreader.com reserves the right to treat User question & answers submissions as content stored at the direction of users for which Ask Reader will not exercise control except to block or remove content that comes to Ask Reader’s attention and is offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, threatening, abusive, illegal, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or otherwise objectionable to Ask Reader, or to enforce the rights of third parties or the content restrictions set forth below in this Agreement when notice of their violation comes to Ask Reader’s attention. However, Askreader.com shall not be responsible for controlling or editing any Content, and Ask Reader has no contractual obligation to remove inappropriate or unlawful Content. Under no circumstances will we be held liable for removing, disabling, or restricting access to or the availability of Content.
- It is your sole obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are solely responsible for all actions that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to promptly notify the website support section of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other violations of security. Ask Reader will not be responsible for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security responsibilities or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- By continuing to use the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 15 years of age or over.
Copyright Property Infringement Notification
If you believe in good faith that material or Content available on askreader.com infringes a copyright or other intellectual property right that you own or for which you are a beneficial owner or exclusive licensee, you are encouraged to notify Ask Reader by Contact us. It is our policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the access rights of repeat infringers.
Points Charges; Payment Terms
AskReader charges a fee (“Fees”) for the purchasing points to earn badges. By registering for an Ask Reader Account, you agree to pay Ask reader the Charges applicable to the quantity of the points you have chosen. Ask Reader expressly reserves the right to change the Fees at any time, upon notice to you.
All Fees will be billed to your credit card at the current international currency conversion rate. You are responsible for and shall pay Ask Reader all currency conversion charges, sales, use, value-added, personal property or other tax, duty, or levy of any kind, including interest and penalties thereon (collectively, “Taxes”) for the use of AskReader badges system, whether imposed now or hereinafter by any governmental entity. All amounts are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Ask Reader does not confirm the authenticity of the answers posted by our users. Ask Reader’s recommendations, content, and all user-generated data are intended to improve your knowledge to know the world better.